Math 5362: Theory of Numbers Spring 2017
Instructor: Dr. Dermot
Office: Math 217
Office Hours: MW 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm and by appointment.
- Syllabus: This document contains
all relevant course information including the course objectives,
information on assessment and grading, and final exam dates.
- Homework #1 (due in class Friday February 17):
- Chapter 2: Q1, Q3, Q4, Q8, Q17, Q25-28, Q33
- Homework #2 (due in class Friday March 10):
- Chapter 3: Q1, Q2, Q4, Q6, Q11
- Homework #3 (due in class Friday April 14):
- Chapter 6: Q15
- Chapter 7: Q5, Q6
Important Dates and Times
MWF 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm in MATH 115
Written homework will be assigned and collected throughout
the semester. Details above.
Research Project Due Date:
Friday, April 28