Math 5327: Modern Algebra II - Spring 2016
Instructor: Dr. Dermot
Office: Math 217
Office Hours: TR 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm, and by appointment.
- Syllabus: This document contains
all relevant course information including the course objectives and
information on assessment and grading.
- Homework #1:
- Chapter 8.1: Q3, Q7, Q8, Q11
- Homework #2:
- Chapter 9.4: Q1-5, Q7, Q9, Q11, Q12, Q18
- Homework #3 (due in class Thursday April 7):
- Chapter 10.4: Q2, Q3, Q6, Q11, Q12
- Homework #4 (due in class Tuesday April 21):
- Chapter 10.5: Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6
- Homework #5 (due in class Thursday May 5):
- Chapter 10.1: Q5
- Chapter 10.2: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q10
Important Dates and Times
TR 12:00 pm - 1:50 pm in MATH 109
Written homework will be assigned and collected throughout
the semester. Details above.
Tentative In-Class Exam Schedule:
Final Exam Schedule:
Tuesday, May 17, 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm in MATH 109.
Final exam dates are set by the university - please confirm the date of our exam on the university website located here