Math 3360: Foundations of Algebra I Fall 2017
Instructor: Dr. Dermot
Office: Math 217
Office Hours: TR 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm and by appointment.
- Syllabus: This document contains
all relevant course information including the course objectives,
information on assessment and grading, and final exam dates.
- Homework #1 (due in class Thursday September 7):
- Section 0.1: Q1-4, Q8-10, Q12-13, Q15
- Homework #2 (due in class Thursday September 14):
- Section 1.1: Q1, Q2, Q4, Q5, Q9. Q10, Q11, Q17, Q18, Q22
- Homework #3 (due in class Thursday September 21):
- Section 1.4: Q10, Q11, Q12, Q13, Q17, Q21, Q31
Important Dates and Times
TR 11:00 am - 12:20 pm in MATH 014
Written homework will be assigned and collected throughout
the semester. Details above.
Tentative In-Class Exam Schedule:
Exam 1: Tuesday, September 26
Exam 2: Tuesday, October 31
Final Exam Schedule:
Friday, December 8, 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm in MATH 014.
Final exam dates are set by the university - please confirm the date of our exam on the university website located here