Math 2360: Linear Algebra; Fall 2017
Instructor: Dr. Dermot
Office: Math 217
Office Hours: TR 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm and by appointment.
- Syllabus: This document contains
all relevant course information including the course objectives,
information on assessment and grading, and final exam dates.
Homework #2 (due in class Thursday September 14):
- Homework #1 (due in class Thursday September 7):
- Section 1.1: Q48, Q50, Q52, Q54, Q56
- Section 1.2: Q30, Q32, Q34, Q36, Q38
Homework #3 (due in class Thursday September 21):
- Section 1.3: Q5, Q26, Q32
- Section 2.1: Q20, Q37, Q48
- Section 2.2: Q38, Q42
- Section 2.3: Q27, Q28
- Section 2.4: Q7, Q8, Q12, Q15, Q22, Q32, Q40, Q47
- Ch 2 Review Exercises: Q37, Q48
Important Dates and Times
TR 12:30 pm - 1:50 pm in MATH 109
Written homework will be assigned and collected throughout
the semester. Details above.
Tentative In-Class Exam Schedule:
Exam 1: Tuesday, September 26
Exam 2: Tuesday, October 31
Final Exam Schedule:
Saturday, December 9, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm in MATH 109.
Final exam dates are set by the university - please confirm the date of our exam on the university website located here