An Introduction to Stochastic Processes with Applications to Biology, Second Edition
Linda J. S. Allen
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Review of Probability Theory and an Introduction to Stochastic Processes.
- Chapter 2: Discrete Time Markov Chains.
- Chapter 3: Biological Applications of Discrete Time Markov Chains.
- Chapter 4:
Discrete Time Branching Processes.
- Chapter 5: Continuous-Time Markov Chains.
- Chapter 6: Continuous-Time Birth and Death Chains.
- Chapter 7: Biological Applications of Continuous-Time Markov Chains.
- Chapter 8: Diffusion Processes and Stochastic Differential Equations.
- Chapter 9: Biological Applications of Stochastic Differential Equations.
Errata for the book Errata
Back to math home page